Thursday, August 6, 2009

She's Cracked: Can't Get Enough Karen Walker

The two great Karens of my life: New-Zealand born & bred fashion with a passion designer, Karen Walker and the gold-digging, borderline alcoholic character on Will & Grace, Karen Delaney St. Croix Popeil Walker Finster-Walker. Both a bit promiscuous and most definitely unpretentious, no wonder they share the same name!


The broken pearls, classy with a bit of angst and as for the sunnies, I want every pair! That shattered crystal printed sweatshirt dress is a fashion catastrophe, but oddly, in a good way. I can't wait to get my hands on one, although chances that there's free ground shipping across hemispheres is slim to none. (Double click on the image to see the full size style file!)
Thus, in anticipation, I've rummaged through my Mary-Poppins-esque closet in search of the creme de la creme to decorate my soon to come Karen Walker collection.

I found these stowed away in the depths of my closet and resurrected them from the mess...yum.


They're sadly half a size too big and I wobble around in them, sigh.


I will totally be sporting these with my catastrophic sweatshirt dress. Pictures to come upon arrival! Could take some time though, after-all, the goods are on the other-side of the globe.


This is a pretty long strand so I think I'll tangle it around my wrist 100 times for an almost pearl infused wrist-band or wrap it hippie-style around my head. Now that I think about it, this pearl headband bit, might come sooner than you think.

S.W.A.K.,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment