Friday, August 7, 2009

Bergdorm Goodman S/S Sale: The Ultimate Shoegasm

Well yesterday was quite the hectic day. I did the usual commute from suburbia to the big bag NYC. I picked up my morning coffee at Bonsignour and headed past Industria studios where they were shooting some sort of catalog campaign--or at least that's what I gathered from the likes of the salt and peppered, trench-coat clad man vogueing in the street. We cabbed over to Hearst where we met with Tina Langley, the accessories editor at Seventeen; the other intern and I stood there gawking at her vintage Kenneth Jay Lane lion's head necklace, absolutely TDF (to die for).

I'm currently oozing over this similar one:


Afterwards, we strolled down to Bergdorf's on West 57th only to find ourselves wandering through the infinite abyss of the shoe salon. From Alaia's to Zanotti's, the racks were packed with haute heels up to 65% off; can you say buy 'em or bust? Although, I obviously had my eyes on F/W '09 selection. I'm currently after these puppies:


I managed to make my way down to 5F where I fell in love (again). Now lusting after this bad boy:


I left with (unfortunately) nothing in tow. I'll be back though, have no fear. I'm wanting all three pieces for the ultimate fall look; I'm pretty sure I'd wear that beast of a vest to class, like, every day.

SWAK,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment