I often find myself refreshing the style files of your favorite fashion blogs and mine--StyleBubble, BryanBoy, FashionToast, and Sea of Shoes, to name a few—on a daily basis for hours on end. Into the night I thumb through the archives of WWD and NY Mag's The Cut, reconnecting with the old and obsessing over the new. Naturally, I thought to myself, I could do this, you know, start a blog. I'm no master of photography (by any means), so I can't promise you Sartorialist like images or famed Anna-Lou Leibovitz shots, but I can assure you that MySpace camera-in-mirror images are not my scene either. I'll be documenting what I like, mostly anything fashion or lifestyle oriented. I'll put my blood—thank you Christian Louboutin induced blisters—sweat—I tend to wear sweaters in the Sahara-like summer heat—and tears--it's my party and I can cry if I want to—into this blog, and hopefully you'll love what you sead (see + read)! Before I begin, I'll leave you with a little trick of trade: The Three Step Prep.
1. Lip Gloss-purse that pout of yours and pucker up. Not into hitting the gym? Kissing burns calories too.
2. Mane Toss-along with any great outfit, comes great hair, so comb it, style it, put some elbow grease into it!
3. Dental Floss- always carry it in your bag in an easily accessible spot; you never know when a cute guy may walk by and let's face it, you sure as hell don't want your left overs in between your pearly whites!
xx,
Sarah
L.G.M.T
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I found your page blog hopping, Glad I did!
ReplyDeleteI'm bananas over Louboutin too.